2013年11月30日土曜日

Tokyo Wonder Festival 2013 Summer

Hello Again Everyone!!
since i became a fan of Kerberos Saga and "Stray Dog" movie etc... i always wanted to go Wonder Festival in Tokyo ... (Not really Tokyo but Chiba) and i dreamed to meet another Kerberos Guys and Join them in Cosplay party
finally my dream became true! i went there and i met my friend Kerberos fan from Japan
we emailed each other for long time and met just Suddenly like Wow!!! It's YOU!?

so after meeting him he said to me Let's go to another guys and when i met them all i got crazy i really got just crazy
i was very happy,my friend also presented me Kerberos metal Insignia (Thank you very very much!!) and gave me Gasmask and his helmet for take photo
another Guys shared with me Guns such as MG34 and 42 and Galil SAR which my friend gave me for photo session too because i came there in uniform only
i didn't finished my Protect Gear yet but guys saved me at this time

Well there are our happy time ...  Wonder Festival 2013, Kerberos Unit is still alive and we will never give up!!

Me and my friend just after meeting


Kerberos Style is so Kerberos...

Unit is Ready! for having fun^^

Dance d' Amour.....
I just Couldn't stop Laughing when looked at him

the Sect is coming... Where's my PPK!? Yes yes Cocking it and....


Just like from "Stray Dog" movie




Happy happy Me^^
with Galil SAR Carbine which my friend gave me for take this photo
Well... if you want to see another Pictures of this event it's HERE
Enjoy!!


1 件のコメント:

  1. konbanwa henna doubutsu san! New blog ganbatte kaite ne!

    返信削除